Saturday, February 18, 2017
Dana Loesch, Clay Turner, Mark Chesnut and others address a number of important Second Amendment topics in this liberty-laced Week of Freedom.1. Editor’s Letter - Connecticut Governor Targets Gun Owners To Fix Budget Woes - Gun-hating Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy takes another jab at law-abiding gun owners by proposing a drastic increase in the price of pistol permits.
2. “The DL” With Dana Loesch: Gun Control’s Racist History - In episode 3 of “The DL,” host Dana Loesch focuses on the racist roots of gun control.
3. Cam’s Corner - When Violent Crime Has No Punishment - When only 4 percent of non-fatal shootings in Boston result in an arrest, is there really any deterrent to stop violent criminals?
4. PBS Documentary “Guns On Campus” Heavily Weighted Against Campus Carry - With little care for balance or fairness, PBS has created a “documentary” that is little more than a hatchet job on campus carry.
5. Carry Life | Ammunition: Cheap, Bad Or Just Different? - Ammunition issues are mighty aggravating, but preventing some may be easier than you think.
6. AWR Hawkins – Constitutional Carry Gaining Steam In States Around The Country - AWR Hawkins takes a look at the many states considering constitutional-carry measures this legislative session.
7. 7 Reasons The House And Senate Are Rolling Back Social Security Bans On Gun Rights - Here’s why the U.S. Senate and House have voted to roll back President Barack Obama’s Social Security gun grab.
8. Armed Citizen – Music Stores - 7 stories of armed self-defense in and around music stores.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.