Saturday, February 25, 2017
1. Donald Trump: The NRA Loves Our Country - President Trump recognized NRA's Wayne LaPierre and Chris W. Cox during CPAC speech.
2. Watch Wayne LaPierre's Highly Anticipated CPAC Speech Live On NRATV - Live on location coverage of CPAC on NRATV.com.
3. NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox Introduced Vice President Mike Pence At CPAC - Chris W. Cox presented the vice president with the Charlton Heston Courage Under Fire Award.
4. Corinne Mosher - 6 Reasons There Are No “Fair” Fights - A1F contributor and self-defense trainer Corinne Mosher explores how armed self-defense is seldom a fair fight.
5. Cam’s Corner – Obama’s Legacy - Cam Edwards details how President Barack Obama’s true legacy is increased violent crime in our larger cities.
6. Editor’s Letter Kansas Lawmaker’s Ignorant Remark Reveals Anti-Gun Denial Of RTC Facts - An ignorant statement by a Kansas lawmaker proves that those without facts on their side always find another way to argue.
7. John Lott Q&A: Anti-Gun Lies About Mass Shootings - We talk to researcher and author John Lott to find out the truth about mass public shootings.
8. Carry Life | Never Never Land: 4 Dangerous Missteps - The Carry Life demands caution, and a few “don’t evers” catch our attention over and over.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.