Saturday, March 18, 2017
The U.S. House advanced firearm freedoms for veterans to close out this contentious Week of Freedom.
1. Editor’s Letter - AG Sessions Rights The Ship At The DOJ - Just a month on the job, Jeff Sessions has instructed U.S. attorneys to vigorously prosecute the most violent criminals living among us.
2. Armed With Knowledge: Children And Guns - A1F contributor Corinne Mosher discusses teaching her child gun safety.
3. Pink Pistols: Don’t Blame Guns for Crime, Blame Evil People - A1F contributor AWR Hawkins examines the polar views on gun control within the LGBT community.
4. Exercise Your Freedom | Reloading, Part 2: Safety - Reloading is interesting and useful, and modern components make it surprisingly safe.
5. Beyond “Fake News” - A1F contributor and NRATV correspondent Chuck Holton describes the ways the media push their agenda.
7. Carry Life | Garment Clearing, Part 2 - Just when you thought there was nothing else to be said about garment clearing ….
8. Opposition To Restoring Veteran’s Second Amendment Rights Intensifies - A1F contributor AWR Hawkins discusses the VA gun ban.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.