Saturday, March 25, 2017
U.S. Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch proclaimed the Heller decision to be “the law of the land” in this confirmation-focused Week of Freedom.1. Editor’s Letter - The Left’s Disconnect On Gun-Free Zones - Editor Mark Chesnut discusses gun-free zones.
2. Anti-Trump Side Launches Campaign Of Civil Revenge Against Presidency - NRA President Allan Cors discusses the anti-Trump movement.
3. Why Judge Gorsuch Should Be Justice Gorsuch - Judge Neil Gorsuch’s record in cases involving the Second Amendment and limited government makes him the perfect successor to late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
4. Judge Gorsuch Addresses Heller Decision During Senate Hearing - Judge Neil Gorsuch addressed a couple of questions of interest to National Rifle Association members in a Senate hearing on Monday.
5. Exercise Your Freedom | CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 - Looks alone make it clear CZ marched to a different drummer with the company’s take on a Pistol Caliber Carbine.
6. Cam’s Corner Speak Up - Gun owners need to get active in the fight to save our Second Amendment rights.
7. Where’s Your Wild West? - Will anti-gun media and gun-ban politicians ever tell the truth about concealed carry?
8. Carry Life: USPSA Optics Nationals - If it seems odd to report on USPSA for Carry Life, that’s all the more reason to read on.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.