Saturday, April 15, 2017
We fight the good fight against gun-ban billionaires and other gun-haters in this hands-off-our-guns Week of Freedom.
1. What Government Surveillance Leaks Have To Do With Gun Owners - Frequent A1F Daily contributor Frank Miniter explains why gun owners should be uncomfortable with government's improper use of surveillance data.
2. Purchase Your Tickets Now For The NRA Annual Meetings’ Special Events - Hurry and purchase your tickets before these events sell out!
3. Welcome Justice Gorsuch! - With unwavering support from the National Rifle Association, Judge Neil Gorsuch has been sworn in as justice for the U.S. Supreme Court.
4. Universal Background Checks A Universal Failure - Frequent A1F Daily contributor AWR Hawkins looks at how so-called “universal” background checks, a favorite goal of many gun-banners, are ineffective in stopping violent criminals.
5. Will The Supreme Court Hear A Second Amendment Case This Year? - Cam Edwards looks at the possibility of the U.S. Supreme Court considering a Second Amendment case in the near future.
6. Exercise Your Freedom | Reloading, Part 4: Good, Fast, Cheap - When it comes to reloading, not all hardware is created equal.
7. Everytown’s Fake “School Shooting” News - How Everytown’s bogus “school shooting” claims poison efforts to make a real impact on reducing violent crime.
8. Why Is No One Ever Responsible For “Gun Violence?” - Creative Director Clay Turner calls out gun-hating politicians and the media for their constant misuse of the non-term “gun violence.”
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.