Saturday, May 6, 2017
Find out why the state of New Jersey is the poster child for national Right-to-Carry reciprocity in this perilous Week of Freedom.
2. Doctors Praise The Suppressors Dissed By Gun Controllers - Frequent A1F Daily contributor AWR Hawkins looks at the two sides of the debate over deregulating firearm suppressors to protect the hearing of shooters and hunters.
3. Carry Guard - Learn all about NRA Carry Guard's training component from the leadership team and Dana Loesch.
5. The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller - The 4th Circuit Court hacks a historic Supreme Court decision to pieces.
6. Cam’s Corner - Remembering Mike McCarville - Cam Edwards discusses the life, passing and legacy of his long-time mentor, Mike McCarville.
7. Pete Brownell Takes The Reins At NRA - Introducing Pete Brownell, the newly elected president of the National Rifle Association of America.
8. Exercise Your Freedom - The Springfield Armory Saint MSR: “Better late than never,” or “late, but worth the wait”?
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.