Saturday, June 24, 2017
Frank Miniter details how the editorial board at The Washington Post uses deceptive reporting to push its anti-gun agenda.
2. National Reciprocity: If Not Now, When?The attack on congressmen in Alexandria, Va., should be a call to action for those considering national concealed-carry reciprocity legislation.
3. Take Your Training To A New Level With NRA Carry GuardIf you’re looking to hone your skills before the NRA Carry Guard Expo in August, here’s one heck of an opportunity.
4. Who Keeps You Safe? You Keep You SafeAWR Hawkins explores how Americans have chosen to take their safety into their own hands since increased calls for gun control began in late 2012.
5. Exercise Your Freedom | Reloading, Part 7: Case Mouth FlaringProper flaring of the case mouth forestalls other later problems for the smart reloader.
6. Baseless Attacks On NRA Drive Us Further ApartCam Edwards explains how the media’s constant attacks on law-abiding NRA members don’t help unite an already divided nation.
7. Embracing Freedom In The Face Of AttackDarren LaSorte looks at the differing reactions of Republicans and Democrats to the recent GOP congressional baseball practice shooting.
8. Handel Bests Ossoff In Georgia, And The Media Never Saw It ComingOnce again, an anti-gun candidate goes down to defeat, despite the media’s predictions otherwise.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
For questions/comments about America's 1st Freedom magazine, please email:Publications@nrahq.org You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.