Saturday, July 15, 2017
Dana Loesch takes on the enemies of liberty in this never-back-down Week of Freedom.
1. The Murder Rate Is Up Because Of This Denial
Frank Miniter explores the close-minded attitude of many big-city politicians that leads to higher murder rates.
2. NBC’s Fake News On Millennials And Guns
A bogus headline from NBC News completely misleads casual readers about Millennials and their attitudes toward gun ownership.
3. Dale Jr. With More Reasons To Attend The Bass Pro/NRA Night Race
NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt Jr. explains why you shouldn’t miss the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race, set for Aug. 19 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
4. NRA Carry Guard Expo Announces Special Events
Here’s a look at some of the recently announced evening entertainment at the NRA Carry Guard Expo in August.
5. Left Wrings Hands, Feigns Victimhood Instead Of Weighing Truthfulness Of NRA’s Claims
AWR Hawkins explores how the Left’s reaction to Dana Loesch’s NRA ad proves one thing—the cold, hard truth hurts.
6. The Left’s Latest NRA Smear Is Simply An Act Of Desperation
NRATV’s Cam Edwards explores how the latest attacks on the NRA are nothing more than a desperate attempt by gun-ban advocates to further restrict our Second Amendment rights.
7. Battling ISIS In The Philippines
NRATV correspondent Chuck Holton travels to the Southern Philippines city of Marawi to get a first-hand look at the battle against ISIS there.
8. Carry Life | Home “Carry,” Part 9: Lights
Lighting up the unexpected around the home has unexpected difficulties.
Email your comments/questions about this site to: 1stFreedom@nrahq.org
To advertise on America's 1st Freedom, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get updates on America’s 1st Freedom features, NRA SHARP and American Warrior—delivered directly to your Inbox.