Explore The NRA Universe Of Websites


All technical data in this website, especially for handloading, reflect the limited experience of individuals using specific tools, products, equipment and components under specific conditions and circumstances not necessarily reported in the article and over which the National Rifle Association (NRA) has no control . The data have not otherwise been tested or verified by the NRA. The NRA, its agents, officers and employees accept no responsibility for the results obtained by persons using such data and disclaim all liability for any consequential injuries or damages.

1. How can I change my address for the magazine?
Our Membership department handles all address changes and updates. Your address on file can be changed several ways. You can change online at our Member Services portal at: https://www.nramemberservices.org/Default.asp. This requires a login and your membership number. You can email [email protected] with your old and new addresses and they will make the change for you. You may also call Membership at (703) 267-3700 to change your address.

2. How can I submit an article to the Armed Citizen® column?
Submissions for this column can be sent directly to [email protected].

3. Where can I find information on other types of NRA publications like books?
Books, posters and other NRA items can be found online at the NRA Store at www.nrastore.com.

4. I have a question or comment related to politics or the Second Amendment. Who can I talk to?
Our Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) produces our political articles and handles questions and comments of a political or legal nature. Please contact them at [email protected] or by phone at (703) 267-1170.

5. I'd like information on advertising in NRA magazines, where can I find it?
You can find advertising information for all our NRA magazines in our online media kit here: www.nramediakit.com. If you have additional questions or needs, please contact our advertising department at [email protected] or by phone at (703) 267-1329.