Don’t believe it when you read mainstream media reports citing surveys that most NRA members support gun control.
Recently a political news organization included false statements about NRA member views based on an anti-gunner’s phony survey—the same fake one touted a year ago by other news media.
Only the NRA can survey its members because only the NRA has access to its membership information.
What’s also important is that NRA members are nearly unanimous in their support of firearm rights.
The only legitimate survey in existence of NRA members (based on 1,000 randomly selected NRA members across the country).
Here’s what they said:
- 93 percent of NRA members opposed a law requiring gun owners to register with the federal government,
- 92 percent were against a new federal law banning the sale of firearms between private citizens,
- 92 percent opposed gun confiscation through mandatory buy-back laws,
- 91 percent support laws keeping firearms away from the mentally ill, and
- 89 percent were against banning semi-automatic firearms (often mistakenly called “assault rifles”).
Don’t be misled by fake news, phony surveys, and the political manipulations of those who seek to overturn our Second Amendment rights and lie about what our NRA members truly believe.